Friday, April 23, 2010

Check 1, Check1

Finally.. USCIS cashed our check!!! YEAH. USCIS.. what does this mean.. basically.. it's the government starting to process Jo's visa and immigration paperwork. We originally sent it in on March 29th, but, it was returned to us on April 8th because we didn't sign one of the forms.. DOH! I thought it was an internal only spot on the paperwork. Their letter also stated that the check we sent was the wrong amount, even though I called Holt, and USCIS for verification of the amount. Once we got the paperwork back, I triple checked the amount again, so I was holding my breath that the check was the correct amount. But, you're bound to have fiasco's through this process.. it's just part of the journey.

Still waiting for that phone call. I thought up a bunch of non-important questions yesterday just to give me an excuse to call Holt.. They called me back today.. but, now I can't remember any of my questions... HUM.. Basically.. when are we going to find out who Jo is?

This morning.. I yelled out.. "Morning JO"! I need my Jo.. and I don't mean my coffee!!

GAME ON! Bring it.

1 comment: