Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let's Get it On....

I knew that would get your attention.. I do love that song my Marvin Gaye.  I hit a wall last Friday.. I'm done with following directions.. I'm done following advice on what to pack.  Let's just get this show on the road to bring home our beautiful son.  I want to start life together.  I want to make pancakes on Sunday morning.  I want to read him books at night.  I 'm just SO ready.

I know I may sound impatient but these are just a couple of the things that I think about and can't wait to experience.  Overall, I'm taking it day by day and breathing in this experience.  I'm still oddly calm and relaxed, WHO am I?

I can't wait to open the door to this new world of being a parent.  Soon.. I will join the club! 


No comments:

Post a Comment