Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wait.. Hold on.. Stop the Presses!!!


Seriously... time is just going WAY TOO fast!!  I actually go back to work in 3 weeks.  The time off has zoomed by.. I can't believe it.  I'm definitely not ready. 

Porter is now very comfortable on his belly.. he likes to scoot backward every where.  I believe it's just a matter of days or a couple weeks until he figures out how to crawl.  Am I ready for this mobile independence.. I don't think so.

He also only likes vanilla yogurt, cream of chicken soup, ranch (cause, who doesn't like ranch), and of course, his bottle. 

Lots of things have happened by accident.  Figuring out a schedule for example.  The boy and me both needed a break from one another.  So my first week on my own I decided that he needed to lie down and take a nap.  If he was still screaming after 15 minutes.. then I would go get him.  This my friends.... started a beautiful schedule and time for mom to have a break.  Now you would think on this break that I would be eating bon bons or watching my favorite show.. WRONG.. this is the time for me to get all the things done that I've been neglecting.

We've also been busy bee's.. we've gone to Tillamook one day to visit family and friends.  We went up to Vancouver to Dad's office and went to lunch with my friend Tammy.  We went to Aunt Stacie's work.. and back to my work.  We also, applied for his social security number and are working on on re-adoption here in the US. 

Now during all this craziness, Chris and I were both sick for almost two weeks.. BOOO.. no fun.. It was very difficult to be sick and try to take care of him and all my normal chores.  Luckily, we're back in action and feeling great.

Tomorrow is his BIG first Birthday.. YEAH.. nothing really huge planned.  Gram and Auntie Stac will be over.  I've ordered his cake and have the decorations all planned out.  It should be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment