Monday, February 14, 2011

What's Porter Up To?

He's growing like crazy.  He loves to say "Hi" his first word.  He furniture surfs constantly.. and it's only a number of days until he's walking every where.  He loves to get into drawers and throw everything out.   He loves to hop every where.. he does crawl.. but I wish you could see him hop.. it's awesome.  Also.. he's started this whole smile thing where he scrunches up his face when he smiles.  When he screams which he started to do for fun a couple weeks ago.. I grab his face softly and say "no scream" and then he gives me this crazy smile.. I'm like.. how am I supposed to discipline that face.. I'm pathetic.  Hopefully we'll be able to capture this cheesy smile on camera!

In this picture I'm trying to take a picture of the two of us because we match.  He has on the cutest little turtle neck with fire trucks on it.  OH look.. at Chris Mackin's fire hat in the background.. I meant to do that!


Here he is fast asleep in Daddy's arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment