Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just A Few Words....

I've had a few hours to process the day.  Today meant so much to me.  Just a simple day of meeting up with another new mom and going to a play center.  This is truly what I've dreamed of for so long.

I found a great on-line site this afternoon that had interactive toddler games.  Porter laid his head on my chest as he watched the virtual images and cyber cartoons.  

I just felt like I needed to document these thoughts and feelings so I could remember how full my heart feels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note..... this afternoon he pulled the runner off the table along with a plate that had fake fruit on it.  The plate broke; so I super glued the plate back together.. However.. I came about 1 second from gluing my fingers to the plate and now have a two inch layer of super glue on my fingers.. which I tried to get off with paint stripper, no luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment