The most significant thing to report is that Porter has officially been home a year. Nope, I can't even believe it. Unfortunately, we didn't have a big brew-haw for the anniversary.. but we gave him extra kisses, hugs, and love on the day.
We did however, go to a couple football games since I last blogged..
Willamette University Campus
Porter Mackin in the stands.
The Levesque Family
Me with UofO Cheerleaders!
Porter Updates: He's randomly started to flush the toilets.. not sure why.. he'll just run into the bathroom and pull the lever down. He's chatting LOTS.. I can't even count how many words, but he's always jabbering about something. He's pretty much eating whatever.. still not a real fan of fruits and veggies. He seems to love football, which is kind of weird because football season just started and he hasn't seen much of it. Loud and fast is how I normally describe him.. he's always busy and there's never a dull moment. He's awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment