Thursday, October 20, 2011

Movin' On Up!

We had Porter's 2 year doctor appointment this week.  He went from the 7th percentile from a year old to 50th percentile at his 2 year.. that's AWESOME.. He's really only gained about 8lbs since we brought him home.. but he's sprouted up like a weed.  Also, no fluid in his ears, they were clear and looked good.  We're almost out of the woods for ear infections.. probably about 6 more months and then normally they grow out of them.  YEAH

Also, no more binkie and I've slept three nights in a row with out interruption or getting up.. I think in the last year I've only slept the entire way through the night about a dozen times.. so to have three nights in a row not getting up.. EXCELLENT.  I think that with his stuffed nose the binkie might have kept him up because it may have been harder for him to breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment