Monday, January 31, 2011

Big Stuff!

YEAH.. he stood up on his own!  Woo hoo.. so exciting!  We were on the couch and he had his little hands on the coffee table.. and he just popped up on his own.  I was like.. did you see that.. he did it.  He's really been working on standing up, but just couldn't get that second leg underneath him.. then all of the sudden he did it.  He's furniture surfing now!

He seems to be starting to say Mama and Dada.. but he's definitely saying "Hi".  His voice is SO adorable!!! 

I heading to USCIS tomorrow afternoon to start the finalization of US citizenship.  I'm prepared for a complicated process and it being a complete fiasco, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and have all my paperwork in a row and it'll be super fast???  One can hope! 

Here's some pictures of swim class.. it's going well and he's loving it.






No comments:

Post a Comment