No matter how many times I see him crawl I still feel like yelling.. "LOOK" my son is crawling.. it's so exciting. Today, we got home from work and like always I try and make or give him a snack. This normally consists of baby puffs.. but I had the brainy idea to make a cheese sandwich for him.. and (drum roll please) he actually ate it. It always feels like such an accomplishment when I make something that he'll eat. It felt like he wouldn't eat anything for so long.. and now.. something as simple as a cheese sandwich is a major victory. (Rock Balboa arm pumps, and yelled hip-hip-hooray).
We've enrolled in baby swimming classes. I feel like a complete rookie at these new mom things. Thank goodness I have veteran Mom friends that can give me advice on if this is something that I should enroll in and what the heck a little swimmer is. Also, after looking through all is clothes.. YES.. we had swim trunks.. I should have known. One less thing that I need to worry about and buy. Now
Here are a couple pictures from Christmas.. you'd think we would get a couple pics of Chris, Me, and Porter.. nope.. just Gram and P! He's in his Christmas pajama's.. our first tradition. Jammies on Christmas Eve.
Touchdown.. never gets old.. look at the passion on his face!
No comments:
Post a Comment