What a Monday for Porter J! First I pick him up from daycare.. and he fell out on the playground and had a huge goose-egg on his for head along with a scrape on his upper lip and side of his nose. Then, I take him to his 18mo doctor appointment where I find out that he has an ear infection. After that he had to get two more immunizations. Poor kid can't get a break. I didn't really get any close up pictures of his first fall. But I did want to document it. You'll be able to see his for head in some of the next posts.
The Wednesday before he came home from daycare with a 102.00 fever. He was fine at daycare and then it hit him that afternoon. By Thursday mid-day he was starting to feel better. But, now realizing he has an ear infection, the fever could have been related. For the record... I REALLY don't like it when he's sick. I know this will happen many more times.. but it really freaked me out. A healthy Porter is a happy Shannon!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment