Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seriously.. He LOVES Water!!

Finally some nice weather and we can get outside to do some gardening.  Our backyard is great for Porter.. he can't really get into too much trouble and I can let him roam.  That's the nice thing about having a small backyard.    After I get done with my planting I freshened up Carter's water dish.  After I'm done with the project it's time to clean up for the day.

I turn around and this is what I see. He was having so much fun, was soaked to the bone, and loving every minute of it!  At first he just splashed in it.. then he would dump it on himself.. he thought that was great until the bowl was empty.  Then he would holler for me to refill it.. so he could dump it again!

I thought this was very cute.. however.. we have several doggie water dishes around the house.. one inside and one in the garage.  I found him splashing, YES splashing in the water dish inside and the one in the garage.. sigh.. he's such a boy!






In this last picture he was distracted from a plane flying over!


No comments:

Post a Comment