Monday, August 1, 2011

Love You!

A great moment happened tonight.  We like to cross our arms and say "Love" then point and say "You".  I do this and say it to Porter all the time.. and TONIGHT:........ HE DID IT BACK TO ME!!!  AWESOME!  Man.. what a way to get my heart to melt.. totally awesome.

I also sing to Porter when I'm rocking him.  I sing all kinds of songs, sometimes I don't know the words but I just ad lib. I'm not a good singer, but I just  love to sing.  A part of me feels like if I'm singing it means that there is happiness in my heart.  I started to sing tonight.. and he laughed at me.  I was like.. What's up kid.. don't like your ol' Mom's voice there.. think I suck or something.  What the heck!!  I still kept on singing to him..  That's not going to deter me.

Found out that his certificate of citizenship is going to take till December.  They wouldn't grant us an exception even though it was there error.  Pretty annoying.  Can't correct his name with social security till we get that COC.  Can't open a bank account till we get the COC.  US Government (sigh) = enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment