Monday, August 1, 2011

More Trips

Sunriver... here we come!!  Finally, a trip with our bff's!  We heart the Levesque's.  Chris and I always joke.. if we had a nickel for every time we mentioned them in our house, we'd be rich.  We love them, look up to them, and appreciate their friendship!!  What a great time.



Porter and Bob the dog!



From right to left
Chris, Shannon, Porter Mackin. Back row; Ginger, Michelle, Adam.  Front row; Shawn, Logan, Brandon.



Havin' some fun with Dad!

Is it legal to be on the green when you're not playing?


There are probably many more pictures... but they would be inappropriate for a family blog :)  Honorable mention... Michelle & Shawn's son Brandon is going to play college football this year at Willamette University.  Chris and I are SO excited to go to his first game.  What a great feeling as a parent to have a child that is so successful and excels at everything his does.  Just another reason we love the Levesque's!  I met Michelle when I started at the credit union.. and we've been inseparable ever since. So many memories so little time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment