
So, it's the morning of my baby shower. Yes, I have butterfly's in my stomach.. YES.. I'm excited. Luckily, I have a long "to do" list .. which will hopefully keep me busy and make the time fly by? I also slept in till 7 which is unheard of for me.. so that's gotta be a good sign.
If you don't already know this.. the last month has been one of the wettest record breaking months in Oregon, for years. Normally by this time of year the rain has stopped. The outfit I chose is a summer outfit, and I have no back up plan.. so I'm willing the weather to stop raining. About noon today the sun is going to come out and everything is going to dry out. Quite frankly even though I love the rain, even I'm getting a bit tired of it.
All my high school buds are coming in today.. most of us have known each other since we were five... there's really no way to explain what it's like to have friends that you've known all your whole life.... there's definitely no secrets.. and boy to we give each other a hard time. About 8 hours and my buddy's will start to arrive and in 9 hours LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!
I know once the celebrations starts, it'll fly by in a flash. I want to remember every detail and stop time. The room is going to be filled with love and happiness. I wish I could put into words how excited I am to celebrate Jo.. Team Mackin is cheering us on, this is the first of many celebrations for our wonderful, beautiful, baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment