Thursday, June 24, 2010

YEAH.. finally got the shower pics..... Are you ready for some fun.. here you go!




I LOVE IT!!!!  THESE PICTURES MAKE ME VERY HAPPY!!!  WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU JO... WE'RE SO CLOSE!!!


*I made up the favor boxes I couldn't stand it and had to.  I had the small horse shoe charm in them with a note that said "Thank you for celebrating Jo.  I'm lucky to have you in my life".

* Also the cream blanket that I'm hugging, is a blanket I've been bugging my Mom to give me for about 7 years... I love it.. we bought it at a garage sale and I passed on it for $5 bucks.. it's hand made and beautiful.  Mom gave it to Jo... Soon we'll snuggle on the couch together underneath it.

*Finally got a good picture of Gram1 & Gram2

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. Those are so sweet!! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pictures Shannon! Glad to see you being spoiled as you deserve to be. You look like a glowing mom!

    ReplyDelete