We heard from our agency that hopefully, the US Embassy will resume back to its normal 20 appointments in August. It's too bad we didn't have this information when the announcement was made. It would have been a lot less stressful. I guess the whole thing behind adoption is to expect the unexpected.
We're just trying to keep in mind or hope that we'll travel within the next 90 days to pick up our son? Maybe.. hopefully? Fingers crossed!
In other news.. Chris and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend. YEAH... I can't believe it's already been 6 years.. man, how time flies. As weird as this sounds.. I wanted to go camping for the weekend. It was a perfect weekend, gorgeous weather. We swam, we laid in the sun, we laughed, had fun, and most of all enjoyed each other. We ended the weekend with some clamming. I would say it was one of my favorite anniversary's so far.

I definitely got the feeling from the senators office here in TN that this is a July thing. Hoping for your sake, and everyone else still waiting, that that's true!! At least my three are out of the "pool" for August and that opens up that many more spots!!
ReplyDelete