Monday, July 19, 2010

Whhhhaaaaaaazzzz..... Up?

Still nothing new to report.. we're in a holding pattern.  In the mean time Chris and I are having a ball doing some summer camping.  This weekend there was a huge group of us.. It was a blast.  We've been camping at my childhood camp spot.. or should I say teenage party spot?  Actually, it's quite nice with a great family atmosphere.  We even swam in the river in Oregon.. and if you're from Oregon.. and not under 15 then you understand what I mean.  It's seriously... COLD!!!  Brrr.. but, once you're in for a while it's not too bad.  You just feel like your head may pop off. 

At this point we're hoping we travel in Sept.. but really who knows.. ?  All I know.. is that it's just a matter of weeks till I'm a Mom, and Chris is a Dad.. and that sounds plenty awesome to keep me at ease!

Shout out to Cousin Sean.. WOW.. those ribs were awesome!!!  Here's a pic of my hubby's newest toy! Yes, that's an outside shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment