Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Day... 2011


Presents from Santa

Carter-Grace with her new ball


First time we've used our formal dining room since we moved into our house over 4 years ago.






Yum... all our appetizers.. forgot to take pics of our annual steak and lobster Christmas dinner!

He totally gets presents.

I fell in love with Bieber when I heard his song "Under the Mistletoe".. but I still wish he would pull up his pants!


It says.. Mackin Brewing Co.. fun stuff.

Seriously.. if ya had any idea how many times I've already picked up the pieces of this.....

"The Boy" Getting Love.

The Boy.. and his new chair.

Setting up the new train set.

Playing with the new train set.

My number one favorite thing about the holiday's.  Receiving holiday cards from my friends.  The holiday's have never been some heart warming time for me.. but when I see all the faces of the people in these cards that are a part of my life.. it makes me feel good. 

 I also love eggnog.. and the first time I see it in the grocery store always makes me feel happy. 














No comments:

Post a Comment