So, our Christmas Eve open house has sort of evolved over the last couple of years. Since most of our family lives out of town.. we normally are home for Christmas Eve and don't really have anything going on. This will be the 3rd year we've said.. just come on over.
So here we are on Christmas Eve.. making food.. and wondering.. will anyone actually come over. We have no idea who's coming.. or if anyone will come at all. As it turns out.. we had a bunch of neighbors and friends stop by. It was a great night!!
(one small comment before I post pics.. we put out our pirate flag which means.. come on over. I'd like to say that we've put out the pirate glad a lot.. but honestly.. it's only been a couple times) The neighbors that we have are the ones I've dreamed of for years.. ones where you are friends.. and know their phone numbers and email addresses. We're no in any one's business.. but we care about each other. It's definitely a place to call home.)
Paul & Lottie
They brought this yummy spread.. MMMM!
Don & Vicki (you'd think they are going to a duck game)
Brian & Colleenie
Porter with Jorie (Colleen & Brian's daughter, I always say he's got a soft spot for the blonde's)
You can't really see it.. but I made the naughty list.. and I wouldn't want it any other way!
It really was a great evening.. tortilla soup, a few appetizers.. and great friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment