Hello blog readers. After much thought and consideration, I've decided to end the Mackin Journey blog. I almost did it last year around this time, but kept on writing because I knew we had some dedicated followers.
Although the blog started with an adoption journey.. it's turned into our life story. There are several reasons I'm ending the blog. First and foremost for security purposes. There are a lot of people that have our blog that are strangers to us. Secondly, I don't think it's fair for me to share all the details of Porter's life with people we don't know. Some day his life journey will be his to tell.
So, goodbye to supporters.. I wish you well!
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be sad to not see your little man grow, but I totally get why you are doing it. I hope you will stay in touch! Good luck!
ReplyDelete