Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tonight, while we sleep!

I think this may be one of the biggest days of my life..... June 10th. Tonight while we sleep Jo's hearing will be in progress. I know there are many reasons we may not pass. The mostly likely reason is that all our paperwork will not be submitted correctly. I've been visualizing this paperwork for weeks and have confidence and faith that everything will happen as it should.

Please send good thoughts and vibes that we pass the first time through court! It may be a few days before we hear the out come.

My work shower is tomorrow.. YEAH.. fun stuff.

I still plan on posting my shower pics as soon as I get them.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you just pass and that you get to travel soon. -Elysabeth Meehan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about you and hoping you pass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping for great news in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete