I miss home lots!! So ready to come home.. but being a trooper.
I gave him his first bottle yesterday, diaper change, clothes change, and bath. Chris got puked on, he's now broke in.
We have our embassy appt is today.. it sounds like it'll be from noon to 5.. a long time to be in a waiting room. This is the last of the final things we have to do here.
I know that I already sent an email about the Durame trip.. but it was truely insane. The people we are with are fantastic.. I will really miss them when we leave.
We've met some great friends for life.
It's raining here today... sort of like P-town.
Miss you all SO much!
Hugs from Ethiopia.
Counting the days/hours till we come home.
xoxoxo
Shan
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment