

So, we show up early for our fingerprinting appointment.. which was a good idea.. because we were first in line when they got back from lunch. They didn't seem to look at the date and time we were scheduled.. Darn.. we should have came two weeks ago.. and then been two weeks ahead of time. Grrr. I seriously thought about bringing them Shanana Bread.. but, I figured maybe that would hurt our processing?
The person who helped me took my prints about 40 times because apparently, my fingerprints have started to wear off? Who knew? It was my left hand that they had the most problems with, which is random since I'm right handed. He said they could get sent back for a reprint.. but, if I don't have a print now.. it's not like I can workout to get better print later? Hopefully, it'll all go well and there won't be any problems.
I'll now begin calling USCIS every day until it's approved. Sorry, workers at USCIS.. but, I must call to check on the status until we're through this step. It's called being neurotic, yep, that's me.
No comments:
Post a Comment