That's what my 8th grade social studies teacher Mr. Gienger used to say when he was excited. I have no idea what it means but, that was the first thing that crossed my mind this morning when I opened my eyes.. and I thought to myself.. "this sounds like a blog entry"
One week from today I have my baby shower.. a BABY SHOWER people!!! Do you know how many baby showers I've been to.. how many I've helped with. It's SO excited.. that we're all getting together to celebrate the Mackin's expanding their family.
One week from today is my shower and two weeks from today I will get an email that says that we passed court. Two weeks today is my Mom's birthday I might add.. so it has to be a sign that we'll pass court.
Have a great safe weekend everyone. I'm off to jump around and look like an idiot doing some aerobics. I woke up with boundless energy this morning.. and I need to burn some of it off or I may self-cum bust.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteHuge relief! Now if I can just get a court date :)
ReplyDelete