I had no expectations on the day.. however, I was shocked to be showered by gifts and cards!! Chris surprised me with a necklace of Abush's birthstone.. SO sweet.. I was shocked. My friends Jennifer & Juli got me the most beautiful necklace that I can put his picture in. And my Mom and sister got me a diaper bag FULL of goodies.. YEAH!! What a great day.. my heart is full and smiling!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
My First Mother's Day!
I had no expectations on the day.. however, I was shocked to be showered by gifts and cards!! Chris surprised me with a necklace of Abush's birthstone.. SO sweet.. I was shocked. My friends Jennifer & Juli got me the most beautiful necklace that I can put his picture in. And my Mom and sister got me a diaper bag FULL of goodies.. YEAH!! What a great day.. my heart is full and smiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so sweet!! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete