Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Time After Time.. "More Waiting"


There’s really a lot of “sit around and wait” in this whole adoption process. And yes, I used air quotes when I typed that.

9 days till my family & friend’s baby shower and 15 days till court and my work baby shower. This is court that you want to happen and want to pass.

There’s so much anticipation while waiting. I think reading the on-line message board might make it worse, it’s sort of addicting because you want to know what’s going on with all your peers. For those of you reading my blog, who aren’t in the adoption world. There’s a Holt message board were we can talk with other families that are in the process. It’s great because you learn so much about what to expect.

Hoping to get our fingerprint approval from the government any time.. (more waiting).

I haven’t met Jo yet.. but, I sure do miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment