Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?


I swear I just blinked and it was Friday at 4.. now here it is Sunday at 4? How did that happen.. where did the weekend go? I've always been a bit neurotic about cleaning and being orderly.. but, again.. I'm seriously upping the anty. I have so many things on my mind that I'd like to get get accomplished.. it's preoccupying me from worrying about when our court date will be and when our USCIS approval will come through.

We heard from our social worker that our court date could be the second week of June, hopefully we'll hear the official date this week? We go in for fingerprinting tomorrow.

In the mean time.. I'm obsessing about life's little details that fill our day and our time. I know once "Jo" comes home all these things that matter today will be put on the back burner and won't be important anymore. Maybe that's why I want to get them all accomplished while there's time?

Big Survivor finale tonight.. stuffed steak and crab legs for dinner.. YUM.. An early birthday gift given to Chris from Grammie!

No comments:

Post a Comment