Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update..

Waiting.. waiting.. and more waiting.. adoption is all about the next step.. although we don't have many more to go! We're currently waiting to find out when our court date will be. We also have our fingerprinting appointment next Monday, May 17th. After they process our fingerprints they will send the paperwork over to the US Embassy in Ethiopia. Once they receive this paperwork and once we pass court we'll travel a few weeks later. I'm hoping we hear when the court date will be scheduled by next week sometime. The actual court date will probably be in June. Hopefully the paperwork for the fingerprints will be over to Ethiopia mid June or by the end of June?

So, we're waiting for the court date appt, and then wait to pass court.
And we're also waiting for our fingerprinting to process and make it's way to Ethiopia. I did hear once this is processed and uploaded in the system, US Embassy in Ethiopia can see it immediately!

While I'm waiting.. I have many things to keep me busy and preoccupied. It could be a matter of a couple months before we bring that little cutie pie home. So, I'm ferociously cleaning like crazy. I currently have all my blinds, curtains, and windows (inside & out) cleaned on the downstairs. Hoping to be completely finished by next week.. and then start painting. Also, while I'm working on all these projects.. we're getting ready for my shower June 4th.. which is only 23 days away.. but, really who's counting! Many friends and family are coming into town. I'm so thankful that everyone could make it.. it's going to be a great time! Can't wait to spend some time with my peeps!

PS.. I can't believe I spelled ferociously correct on the first try!

No comments:

Post a Comment