
YEAH YEAH YEAH.. we have a son.. I want to shout if from the top of every building. I want to go up to every stranger and tell them about our journey and how happy we are, (is that weird) Is this what being a parent is going to be like? And then.. in a weird way.. it doesn't seem real.. it's so far away.. and so many things are yet to happen. I haven't been able to sleep because there's too much excitement.
Our sons name is Abush Alaro and he was born October 13th, he came into Holt care Oct 22nd. He's been waiting for us.. just as we've been waiting for him. Did he make the journey to us, or did we make the journey to him? I'll tell you one thing, this baby is going to be SO loved.. I just want to kiss every single spot on him. We are OVER JOYED.. SO happy!!!
ok.. so back to last Wednesday. After we accepted Abush.. we wanted to tell my Mom and sister.. so, then we could tell everyone else. We were able to set up dinner with them. Luckily, neither one of them had plans. Chris and I got there before my Mom and sister and were able to talk to the waiter and asked him if he would come to the table and ask my Mom and sister if they wanted to meet Jo. It was great.. at first they had no idea what the waiter was talking about.. so he asked them again. Then, finally they got it. I knew my sister knew something was up.. but, I did happen to fool my Mom.. YEAH!!!
After dinner and announcing the exciting news we drove home and started calling people and telling them all about our son. We pretty much been making phone calls and sending emails starting ever since.
We are so blessed and this is a dream come true.. we are so humbled and honored to have been chosen as parents for this beautiful baby boy.
Awww, I loved reading this post! I truly am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete