
ok.. tell me to sell a house in 10 days.. and I can do it.. well maybe not in this market. Tell me to plan a trip to some remote island.. I can do that.. HOWEVER.. tell me to register at Babies-R-US.. Whhhoooeeeshhh.. No idea what the heck I'm doing.. thank goodness I have awesome girlfriends that are well trained Mom's and know what they are doing. What a great night with friends!! Thanks ladies for all your help.
Also.. to all those that are reading my blog.. if you're out there.. can ya make some comments.. Bueller.. Bueller...? Hello, caller?
Ok, call me a dork, but after reading this whole blog AGAIN out of sentiment (and 2 glasses of wine later) I'm postin', I'm postin'....
ReplyDeleteLove this story, love you guys, love your new son, love what you're about to experience when you hold him in your arms....
Sigh....
Becky